5 Common First-Time Homebuyer Mistakes
Below are five very common first-time homebuyer mistakes:
- They don’t ask enough questions of their lender and miss out on the best deal.
- They don’t act quickly enough to make a decision and someone else buys the house.
- They don’t find the right real estate professional who is willing to help you through the home buying process.
- They don’t do enough to make their offer look good to a seller.
- They don’t think about resale before they buy. The average first-time buyer only stays in a home for four years.